According to LIMRA, Facts About Life 2021, 42% of families would face serious financial hardship with the loss of a wage earner in only six months. We do not want your family to be one of the 42%. Working with A&M Futures, we can plan so your family is prepared. Money concerns like lost income, childcare costs, outstanding debts, and even funeral expenses will be taken care of with tax-free money.
Ensure your family does not need to worry in the case of an untimely death. Tax-free benefits can be used to pay for any expenses:
- Lost income
- Funeral expenses
- Childcare costs
- Outstanding debts
And secure your family’s legacy.
- The COVID-19 pandemic’s financial impact on US consumers: Consumer pulse. TransUnion. (2021, March 16).
- Pascarella, D. (2021, June 28) 4 stats. That reveal how badly America is failing at financial literacy. Forbes
- Resendiz, J. (2020, May 27). Average credit card debt in America: June 2020. ValuePenguin
- Simon, J (2017, September 25). Americans fear exhausting money in retirement more than death. PlanAdvis
- O’Shea, A. (2021, March 17). The average 401(k) balance by age. NerdWallet.
- LIMRA. (2021). Facts About Life 2021. LIMRA
- Amadeo, K. (2021, April 30). Do medical bills really devastate America’s families? Thebalance
- Kaiser Family Foundation. “Benchmark Employer Survey Finds Average Family Premiums Now Top $20,000.” Accessed March 20, 2020.
- American Public Health Association. “Medical Bankruptcy: Still Common Despite the Affordable Care Act,” Page 432. Accessed April 28, 2020